本页主题: 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On

0
图片:
Every night in my dreams u$ C@0d  
I see you, I feel you $* 1?"$LN  
That is how I know you go on. kms&o=^  
:K.%^ag=j  
Far across the distance = ms(dr^n  
and spaces between us GslUN% UJr  
You have come to show you go on. T'\B17 :*  
3 i<,#FaL  
Near, Far, wherever you are "hwg";Z$n  
I believe that the heart does go on .K`OEdr<  
Once more, you opened the door =B4,H=7Spf  
And you're here in my heart, and Vp8t8X1`  
my heart will go on and on. @sQ^6FK0G  
iEx.BQ+  
Love can touch us one time L9tjH C]  
and last for a lifetime @3`:aWda  
And never let go till we're gone. KHwzQ<Z3  
i0F.c\  
Love was when I loved you, <$\ vL   
one true time I hold you tP; &$y.8  
In my life we'll always go on. is=sV:j:  
sYV7t*l  
Near, Far, wherever you are l;i,V;@ t  
I believe that the heart does go on [NcS[*qp  
Once more, you opened the door qW]gp7jK4  
And you're here in my heart, and ( Lj{V}^  
my heart will go on and on. B5J!&suX  
You're here, there's nothing I fear "8K >Yu17  
And I know that my heart will go on. @rs(`4QEh  
We'll stay, forever this way YwGc[9=n  
You are safe in my heart MWf]U  
and my heart will go on and on. VlKy6PSIg  
Every night in my dreams fr'M)ox1  
I see you, I feel you yu"Ii-9z  
That is how I know you go on. <4jQbY;  
Titanic, Titanic, Titanic 1lyJ;6i6L  
You're here, there's nothing I fear )/k0*:OMyO  
And I know that my heart will go on. ^}; 4r  
We'll stay, forever this way xw : v|(  
You are safe in my heart ~^/zCPy[w  
and my heart will go on and on.
顶端 Posted: 2008-12-09 20:37 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载