本页主题: [韩国] 家教高级课程-深入学习Private Tutor 2016 中文字幕 [韩国师生恋电影] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

mtghaiqqq
级别: 禁止发言

多谢发贴的人[0]

 [韩国] 家教高级课程-深入学习Private Tutor 2016 中文字幕 [韩国师生恋电影]

0
Ryygq,>VD.  
eX lJ=S}  
GKOl{och  
ywkRH  
◎译  名 家教高级课程-深入学习Private Tutor 2016 中文字幕 BjsTHS&  
)''V}Zn.X  
\x\N?$`ANc  
◎年  代 2016 80 T2EN:$  
'*&dP"  
◎产  地 韩国 S0gxVd (  
Y)$%-'=b+  
◎类  别 剧情/情色 /3tEr c'  
?Yf v^DQ5  
◎语  言 韩语 #qR6TM&;  
7fO<=ei:  
◎上映日期 2016-02-18(韩国) EY3F9h3xM|  
2eeFaFif  
◎片  长 94分钟 <1Sj_HCT  
YTmHht{j#  
◎导  演 Jeong Tae-ryeong MP<]-M'|<  
89GW!  
◎主  演 Heo Ye-chang (???) OHj>ufwVq  
sJ^Ff  
      Seon Ji-woo (???) 8-7Ml3G*  
vE8'B^h1  
      Kim Da-hyeon-II (???) rP2h9Cb  
qC"`i}7  
      Kim Hye-jin-II (???) n 3&h1-  
("j;VqYUL  
◎简  介 4|I;z  
Pi |Z\j)  
^E\n^D-RV  
s5+;8u9K  
  The woman next door; she became my exclusive special tutor. He4HI Z  
WbhYGcRy  
  “I’ll teach you the real skills to excite women!” O;V^Fk(  
.o]I^3tf c  
  Seong-jin, the so-called expert of theory, who learned about women through text only, feels the thrilling excitement whenever he sees his academic advisor professor, Mi-ae. However, Mi-ae keeps ignoring his courtship, H Q[  
>eo[)Y  
telling him to come back after growing up. He felt stuck and helpless and ends up revealing his distress to Yeon-hwa, a novelist who has recently moved to his next door. To his surprise, I~YV&12  
$|&<cenMT  
she says she will teach him about women and begins tutoring him with the real life lessons from kissing to sex. st)v'ce,  
~8(Xn2  
B=%%3V)2  
{g`!2"  
NT5##XOB  
!t~tIJ>6  
【解压密码】:无需解压,将后缀"zip"改为"MP4"即可播放 UY({[?Se  
Qx|HvT2P  
【下载地址】: {: _*P TVk  
http://www.xunniuwp.com/file-4839852.html q&&"8.w-  
'-n Iy$>  
https://www.ayunpan.com/file-190133.html
顶端 Posted: 2024-04-05 20:43 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 直下-电影