本页主题: 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 席琳迪翁(Celine Dion) - My Heart Will Go On

0
图片:
Every night in my dreams '( *&Ax  
I see you, I feel you &]VQR2J}:  
That is how I know you go on. E q=wdI  
7 DY WdDX  
Far across the distance sOl>5:D6  
and spaces between us oSn! "<x  
You have come to show you go on. Q sg/ V]  
5 o#<`_=J  
Near, Far, wherever you are PEW4J{(W  
I believe that the heart does go on xJ~ gT  
Once more, you opened the door `S\ zqF<  
And you're here in my heart, and . kc" E  
my heart will go on and on. I7fb}j`/  
*#1y6^  
Love can touch us one time fVDDYo2\  
and last for a lifetime %AG1oWWc>.  
And never let go till we're gone. #v4L oNm  
sTtX$&Qu  
Love was when I loved you, )u8*zwq  
one true time I hold you 1yBt/U2  
In my life we'll always go on. wL;l Q&  
*Y,x|F  
Near, Far, wherever you are 7 _%"BVb"  
I believe that the heart does go on M2d$4-<  
Once more, you opened the door  RwKdxK+;  
And you're here in my heart, and vo` 2\R.  
my heart will go on and on. 05z,b]>l  
You're here, there's nothing I fear Mx&&0#;r  
And I know that my heart will go on. t'VV>;-RO=  
We'll stay, forever this way J3,fk)  
You are safe in my heart } uO);k5H  
and my heart will go on and on. q_TR q:&.  
Every night in my dreams R(('/JC  
I see you, I feel you Qi^Z 11  
That is how I know you go on. 7"aN#;&  
Titanic, Titanic, Titanic 4\y/'`xm)6  
You're here, there's nothing I fear 2w59^"<,  
And I know that my heart will go on. |s'Po^Sy  
We'll stay, forever this way &atuK*W>  
You are safe in my heart _  <WJ7  
and my heart will go on and on.
顶端 Posted: 2008-12-09 20:37 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.042699(s) query 5, Time now is:10-03 13:43, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.com Corporation