本页主题: Starflyer 59 : Dial M[Indie/Pop/Rock][218kbps avg][54M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Starflyer 59 : Dial M[Indie/Pop/Rock][218kbps avg][54M]

0
2GKU9cV*`  
ow$l!8  
专辑名称:Dial M (Dh;=xG  
歌手姓名:Starflyer 59 PZg]zz=V4  
唱片公司:Tooth & Nail Records 9x^ /kAB  
发行日期:2008年10月28日 Jd2Y)  
专辑流派:Indie/Pop/Rock -t'oW*kdL  
推荐指数:4星 il%tu<E#J~  
Eq;frnw>q  
专辑介绍: 7{F9b0zwk  
C\@YH]  
Here’s another from the late night/early morning listening department: It’s been a while since I’ve heard anything about Starflyer 59, so I visited their Myspace page. It looks like they recently put the finishing touches on a new album titled Dial M and are hoping for a late summer release via Tooth & Nail. I dropped the band a message with hopes of finding out more about it…I’ll share any news received. [y;ZbfMP|o  
Nh/ArugP5P  
>Nl~"J|]q  
曲目列表: 0%j; yzQ<  
~M1%,]  
1. Minor Keys D ,^ U%<`  
2. The Brightest of the Head GQxJ (f  
3. Concentrate n:kxG  
4. Who Said It's Easy? K%_JQ0`  
5. M23 824%]i3  
6. Taxi $R36`wk  
7. Automatic hV>Ey^Ty  
8. Altercation K* RRbtb  
9. Mr. Martin ]TN}` ]  
10. I Love You Like the Little Bird
附件: starflyer 59-dial m.torrent (16 K) 下载次数:3 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-03 17:37 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载