本页主题: Tom Jones : 24 Hours[Pop][188Kbps avg][68M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Tom Jones : 24 Hours[Pop][188Kbps avg][68M]

0
N1`/~Gi  
@2c Gx/1#  
专辑名称:24 Hours D6@c&  
歌手姓名:Tom Jones rTT Uhd  
唱片公司:Parlophone hdJW#,xq  
发行日期:2008年11月25日 `O ?61YUQH  
专辑流派:Pop AI}29L3C  
推荐指数:4星 fT9$0:eO  
g+|1khS)  
专辑介绍: f l*]ua  
7'uuc]\5>  
Tom Jones makes his return this November, with new album '24 Hours'. }a6tG  
#9uNJla  
Mainly produced by Future Cut - who has worked with Lily Allen, Dizzee Rascal and Sugababes - the thirteen songs see the Welsh crooner getting more personal. ,r!_4|\  
$e1==@ R  
"It's all very well just singing songs, but for this record I really wanted to get properly personal," says Jones. *U|K~dl]K  
//S/pCqED  
"I've been getting reflective recently, looking over my journey through life, and I wanted to get that down on song." NPF"_[RoeV  
^3 C8GzOsO  
"This time I wanted to make something that was all about me, my stories, my life. In other words, you listen to this album and you get the real me." AAUFX/}8P  
A J<Sa=  
Tom Jones releases '24 Hours' on November 17th - a week after the first single 'If He Should Ever Leave You'. 6Ty;m>j  
`3m7 b!0k  
曲目列表: \tH^w@j47  
bII pJQ1.[  
1. I'm Alive Xg E\q  
2. If He Should Ever Leave You *o <S{  
3. We Got Love i_8v >F  
4. Feels Like Music Q{1Q w'+@  
5. Give A Little Love ?_*X\En*3  
6. The Road 77?/e^K\S  
7. In Style And Rhythm 9bd$mp  
8. Sugar Daddy 'r3yFoP}  
9. Seasons Y@N-q   
10. Never CmKbpN*  
11. The Hitter |X@ZM  
12. Seen That Face @."_XL74  
13. 24 Hours
附件: tom jones-24 hours-(advance).torrent (19 K) 下载次数:2 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-03 04:18 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载