&n]Z1e}5 UD<^r]'x 专辑名称:Catfights & Spotlights
90iW-"l+[ 歌手姓名:Sugababes
l ~4e2xoT 唱片公司:Universal
5u)^FIBj 发行日期:2008年10月20日
{0vbC/?] 专辑流派:Pop
EO/cW<uV' 推荐指数:★★★★
(U'7Fc z]l-?>Zbg 专辑介绍:
9Ir~X|}\iL y-<PsP-I After they had completed the Change Tour in May 2008, the Sugababes announced that they would not go back into the recording studio until September 2008 to work on their next album.However, on 15 June 2008, Keisha Buchanan told an interviewer that the group would start work on a new album straight away due to opportunities to record with new producers.
$qtU /-{O\7-D Catfights and Spotlightsis the Sugababes' forthcoming studio album scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2008. The album's lead single, "Girls", was released on 6 October 2008.
wGzXp5
dl e0N=2i?I#z 曲目列表:
#4_O;]{' #~URLN 1. Girls
ro&Y7m
2. You On A Good Day
M-Z6TL 3. No Can Do
J4Z<Yt/ 4. Hanging On A Star
%*5g<5 5. Side Chick
_"!{7e`Z 6. Unbreakable Heart
!
jX+ox 7. Sunday Rain
nhP~jJn 8. Every Heart Broken
I"Q9W|J_& 9. Beware
;/";d]j 10. Nothin's As Good As You
jO
&f*
rxN 11. Sound Of Goodbye
E8iadf49 12. Cane We Call A Truce
%<=vbL9 13. About You Now (Acoustic Version)