本页主题: Marnie Stern : This Is It & I Am It... [Rock][195Kbps avg][57M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Marnie Stern : This Is It & I Am It... [Rock][195Kbps avg][57M]

0
?V' zG&n@  
FS7@6I2Ts  
专辑名称:This Is It and I Am It and You Are It and So Is That and He Is It and She Is It and It Is It and That Is That wAF<_NG#  
歌手姓名:Marnie Stern XxLauJP K  
唱片公司:Kill Rock Stars ^n9)rsb  
发行日期:2008年10月7日 u_jhmKr~  
专辑流派:Rock 5LzP0F U  
推荐指数:4星 dT'd C  
?XB[awTD~  
专辑介绍: l#fwNM/F  
@ ('/NjTZ  
Stern's second release is a pop record for an alternate dimension, where hooks and choruses are sent careening through a cracked kaleidoscope. It's also deeply personal compared to the conceptual leanings of her previous work. One of Venus magazine's "Greatest Female Guitarists Of All Time", Spring 2008 issue. Nominated for "Female Artist Of The Year" in the 2008 Plug Music Awards. fzjAP7 y  
lky5%H  
曲目列表: ]4eIhj?  
PdSYFJM  
1. Prime Z \>mAtm  
2. Transformer D2]i*gs  
3. Shea Stadium _:~I(c6   
4. Ruler >o )v  
5. The Crippled Jazzer ]i Yp  
6. Steely X{ f#kB]w  
7. The Package is Wrapped L&hv:+3N  
8. Simon Says jKr>Ig=$tA  
9. Vault 4x|\xg( l  
10. Clone Cycle &*# Obv  
11. Roads? Where We're Going We Don't Need Roads D|D) 782  
12. The Devil's in the Details
顶端 Posted: 2008-10-18 01:52 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.119202(s) query 5, Time now is:09-29 22:20, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation