u)3 $~
m~ fbWFLSm; 专辑名称:Today Is The Day
W?0 lV5/ 歌手姓名:Lincoln Brewster
*+TH#EL2 唱片公司:Integrity Music
K`/`|1 发行日期:2008年9月23日
z\0CE]#T 专辑流派:Rock
!(n4|Wd 推荐指数:4星
A#nun )I^2k4Cg" 专辑介绍:
-6tgsfEr `6[I^qG". Lincoln Brewster is known as a gifted worship leader and songwriter who
a@@M+9Q has used his voice and incredible guitar playing to create unforgettable
dWXstb:[ worship songs.
ik"sq}u_]E e/*$^i+S Following up on his successful release Let The Praises Ring that
ui"3ak+F included two top 5 AC radio singles, Lincoln is back with a new project
l
akp of amazing worship songs that his loyal fans will love and new fans will
Z2Zq'3* be excited to discover.
[k[u*5hP|F SVa6V}"Iv 感谢不错,推荐一下.!
=H %-.m'f2 2/36dGFH 曲目列表:
Sf/q2/r?6[ >r)X:K+I 01 - today is the day
?X9]HlH 02 - everywhere i go
m,> 03 - give him praise (featuring israel houghton)
z *9FlV 04 - god you reign
4'Xgk8) 05 - the arms of my savior
%G?K@5?j? 06 - this love
DFe;4BdC 07 - the power of your name (featuring darlene zschech)
2L\3S ukj 08 - the love of god
!rTmR@e$/ 09 - salvation is here
q42FPq 10 - let your glory shine