Vi o ~2 w!N?:}P<N 专辑名称:Xtreme
>Qg 9KGk' 歌手姓名:Lupe Fiasco
jDw
LzvMO 唱片公司:1st & 15th / Atlantic Records
N+M^e`H 发行日期:2008年10月7日
(;.wsz&K 专辑流派:Hip-Hop
%zCV>D 推荐指数:4星
p6Ie ?Gg iXsX@ S^F 专辑介绍:
f}%paE" )4tOTi[ Lupe Fiasco released one of the best albums of last year in
P1u
(0t The Cool and this new release features tracks that follow on
Ww&r in very much the same vein. Its split 50/50 between live
LyuA("xB# tracks you will have heard before and studio recordings.
089 <B& < Guests include Pharrell and Kanye West on Us placers' and
r>;(\_@ Young Jeezy & T.I on the remix of Superstar.
]VcuD05"C Bag_0.H&m
曲目列表:
'(fzznRH u/.# zn@9h 01. Superstar (Feat. Matthew Santos (Live)
ecMpU8}rR 02. Superstar (Fiascogate Remix)
f#&@Vl(i& 03. Paris Tokyo (Live)
CuFlI?~8 z 04. Can You Let Me Know
[!j;jlh7}, 05. I Gotcha (Live)
{`+:!X 06. City Wings
}+fBJ$ 07. Day Dreaming (Live)
o@qI!?p& 08. Bottom Top
mMtva}=* 09. Kick Push (Live)
_Kv;hR> 10. Kick Push Part 2
) %bY2
pk 11. Dumb It Down (Live)
fvM|Jb 12. Us Placers (Feat. Pharrell And Kanye West)
;|.IUXEgcF 13. Touch The Sky (Live)
E|ZLz~ 14. Superstar (Feat. Young Jeezy & T.I.) (Remix)
^w~Utx4 9 [wR/8Xm [ 此贴被petersonruan在2008-10-20 06:21重新编辑 ]