檔案大小︰2.72GB
1]aM)}, 檔案格式︰MP4
cBBc^SR 歌曲︰
)}hp[*C 1. Oh! You Pretty Things 1972
jn>3(GRGC$ 2. Queen Bitch 1972
E< "aUnI 3. Five Years 1972
F:x" RbbF 4. Starman 1972
cP`f
\\c 5. John, I'm Only Dancing 1972
o"R[#E&Yx 6. The Jean Genie 1972
$`.7XD} 7. Space Oddity 1972
DbP!wU lqR 8. Drive-In Saturday 1973
mEv<r6qDT 9. Life On Mars? 1973
Y[i> 10. Ziggy Stardust 1973
di>"\On- 11. Rebel Rebel 1974
2B3H-` 12. Young Americans 1974
!
pR&&uG 13. Be My Wife 1977
J "yO\Y 14. Heroes 1977
>B U0B 15. Boys Keep Swinging 1979
UGj!I 16. D.J. 1979
ZK1d3 17. Look Back In Anger 1979
r@f8-!{s2h 18. Ashes To Ashes 1980
;U<;R 19. Fashion 1980
Q}d6+ C 20. Wild Is The Wind 1981
$Lv,e\] 21. Let's Dance 1983
7f#e#_sM; 22. China Girl 1983
fQ=Yf ?b 23. Modern Love 1983
E#v}// 24. Cat People 1983
z4b2t} 25. Blue Jean 1984
rQ(Aj 26. Loving The Alien 1985
3ox%1x NA 27. Dancing In The Street 1985
d^mw&F)S 28. Absolute Beginners 1986
/ @X! 29. Underground 1986
U2 30. As The World Falls Down 1986
5'd$TC 31. Day-In Day-Out 1987
H)}>&Z4 32. Time Will Crawl 1987
Ij` %'/J 33. Never Let Me Down 1987
0#<q]M?hW 34. Fame '90
'Xo
if" 35. Jump They Say 1993
t*m04* } 36. Black Tie White Noise 1993
CeSr~Ikg| 37. Miracle Goodnight 1993
ynvU$}w ~' 38. Buddha Of Suburbia 1994
Hgu$)yhlj 39. The Heart's Filthy Lesson 1995
f
<fa+fB 40. Strangers When We Meet 1995
%B}Q .' 41. Hallo Spaceboy 1996
B\r2M`N5 42. Little Wonder 1997
J:Ea|tXK^ 43. Dead Man Walking 1997
t>N~PXr 44. Seven Years In Tibet 1997
+w[vYKSZm 45. I'm Afraid Of Americans 1997
7"@^JxYN 46. Thursday's Child 1999
^[,Q2MHCT( 47. Survive 1999
#3>o^cN~8k 48. Slow Burn 2002
Qn(2UO!pD 49. The Star (Are Out Tonight) 2013
9Bvi2
3 50. Valentine's Day 2013
zflfV!vAg 51. Where Are We Now 2013
Gole7
I 52. Blackstar 2016
dIg/g~ t" 53. Lazarus 2016
m_zl*s*6 .T
6NMIp*
U
>w#`Sy[ ;{EIx*<d
}(A`aB_ F
kY}6
X]8(_[Y
Q^prHn*@
T\I}s"d ~~a,Fyko2
0^$
L{V c.dk4v%Y5
g5M=$y/H $s+/OgG4H
(-Cxv`7 nNz1gV:0X
M<^]Ywq*p 7aRtw:PQn
#V&98 F 3.@"GS#"[
m0QE
S O 7RIcU
,%"!8T h?R{5?RxK
pqe7a3jr |eykb?j`
uzg(C#sp .2"-N5Z
Q,R>dkS E! d?@Xr@
q\s"B.(G" 2 j.6
2?P H|| %jk7JDvl
*N>n5B2
b.I_
eyW8?: &H8wYs
[As9&]Bv5 p 4_j>JPv5
~MWI-oK } I>6 8dS[
|j$r@ cq]JD6937
& "i4og< ,]`|2 j
~_Q~AOFM R
!g'zS'
`#HtVI +t*V7nW 