UVD*GsBk
e/zz.cd){ 4YA1~7R 影片截图: ;eC8|
Xz
,EH^3ODD /U=?D(>x
*/j[n$K>~` +K48c,gt?
BP=<TRp. .2SD)<}(9
aPHNX) sM@1Qyv&0
c. uD% xd!GRJ<I
" (yw(/ p5#UH ◎译 名 绝命攻击/无人机
E2Ec`o ◎片 名 Drone
v dPb-z4 ◎年 代 2017
s}?QA cC ◎国 家 加拿大
8[x{]l[ ◎类 别 动作
rGQY ◎语 言 英语
v4r%'bA ◎字 幕 中文字幕
ms#|Yl1/| ◎IMDB评分 5.5/10 from 1,022 users
I]Vkaf I>( ◎IMDB链接
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5352846
r^`~GG!,Q ◎文件格式 X264 + AC3
\'+P5, ◎视频尺寸 1280 x 536
|t_SN
,)dd ◎文件大小 2 GiB
Q\aC:68
◎片 长 89 Mins
),I g u ◎导 演 杰森·伯格 Jason Bourque
q}hHoSG]= ◎主 演 肖恩·宾 Sean Bean
ADB,gap Patrick Sanogui
v|:TYpku3 玛丽·麦克科马克 Mary McCormack
nw=:+? 乔·大卫·摩尔 Joel David Moore
ZX0!BS T_oL/x_; ◎简 介
M!
uE#| lGX8kAv? Neil (Sean Bean) is a private drone contractor who spends his workdays flying covert missions then returns to a family life of suburban mediocrity - without his wifeor son knowing about his secret life - until a whistle-blowing site exposes him to a deadly threat. Believing he is responsible for the deaths of his wife and child|an enigmatic Pakistani businessman (Patrick Sabongui) tracks him down| leading to a harrowing confrontation.
K*N8Vpz( 838@jip 3PEW0b*]Pf ]EEac