本页主题: [美国][睡衣晚会大屠杀][HD-MP4/1.16G][英语中字][1080P][欧美喜剧恐怖电影] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

mtghaiqqq
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

[美国][睡衣晚会大屠杀][HD-MP4/1.16G][英语中字][1080P][欧美喜剧恐怖电影]

R&.&x'<  
}WIkNG4{Z  
导演: 艾米·霍尔登·琼斯 iKrk?B<  
编剧: 丽塔·梅·布朗 uM1$3<  
主演: 米歇尔·迈克尔斯 / 罗宾·斯蒂尔 #W)m({}  
类型: 喜剧 / 恐怖 ?g4Rk9<!i  
制片国家/地区: 美国 |Qcz5M90e  
语言: 英语 #%nV\ Bl  
上映日期: 1982-11-12 T,9q~*"  
片长: 77 分钟 2sIt~ Gn  
$3 -QM  
Anyy  
r_$*euh@  
    崔西(米歇尔迈克尔斯)决定邀请她的高中女子篮球队友睡眠党,她不知道夜晚将被一个逃脱的精神病人用便携式钻在邪教经典的睡眠党屠杀。第一次事件唯一理智的幸存者 courtney (crystal bernard)梦见司钻杀手在第一部续集《睡衣派对大屠杀 ii 》中回归。她不禁感觉到,她和她的朋友们将会受到凶手的恶毒折磨。当凶手回来时,她的噩梦变成了现实,转世成了一个邪恶的摇滚歌手,拿着一把致命的吉他。在海滩度过了轻松的一天后,一群青少年决定开一个睡衣派对。不出所料,她们的男朋友会出现来吓唬她们,但是在第二集,也是最后一集,睡衣派对大屠杀第三集中,一群人开始被一个不知名的杀手袭击时,阴影中潜伏着更可怕的东西。 @,.D]43  
?K7uy5Y  
  Special Features N N k  
  Audio Commentaries on Each Film "NA<^2W@J  
  All-New Three-Part Documentary, Sleepless Nights: Revisiting The Slumber Party Massacres )m;*d7l~p  
  Photo and Poster Still Gallery OJa(Gds  
  Theatrical Trailers P1rjF:x[*  
  Editorial Reviews Pz0MafF|T  
  All Three Films In One Collection With New Bonus Features ?V!5VHa  
  When Trish (Michelle Michaels) decides to invite her high school girls basketball teammates over for a slumber party, she has no idea the night will be ruined by an escaped mental patient with a portable drill in the cult classic The Slumber Party Massacre. zw15r" R  
  The only sane survivor of the first incident, Courtney (Crystal Bernard), dreams of the driller killer returning in the first sequel, Slumber Party Massacre II. She cannot help shake the feeling that she and her friends will be viciously tormented by the killer. Her nightmare becomes reality when the killer returns, reincarnated as an evil rocker with a deadly guitar. ' 4i8&p`/  
  After a relaxing day at the beach, a group of teens decide to have a slumber party. Their boyfriends predictably show up to scare them, but there is something much scarier lurking in the shadows as the group starts getting attacked by an unknown killer in the second, and last, installment, Slumber Party Massacre III. 9!X3Cv|+L  
v%cCJ SO#  
B_ict)}ld  
. KLEx]f.  
PF /K&&9}  
o!+%|V8Y  
D(']k?  
7 nnF!9JOv  
K9Mz4K_  
2YZ>nqy  
|D-[M_T5  
d~~, 5E  
]m1p<*0I$