hr[B^?6 a;"Uz|rz 专辑名称:Drunk Like Bible Times
y7JZKtsFA 歌手姓名:Dear And The Headlights
H\fcY p6 唱片公司:Equal Vision Records
<Zp^lDxa 发行日期:2008年9月30日
dU]i-NF 专辑流派:Rock
v<;: 0 推荐指数:★★★★
*me,(C JFM"ii{8 专辑介绍:
@iU%`=ziz ch@x]@-;A3 Drunk Like Bible Times is the second studio album by Arizona-based indie rock band Dear and the Headlights. It will be released on September 30, 2008 through independent record label Equal Vision Records.
-<^jGrb V43nws"4 In an interview about the album, lead singer Ian Metzger said he was inspired by an Allen Ginsberg Poem when he wrote the song "Carl Solomon Blues."
x*.Ye5Jb J&M1t#UN 曲目列表:
\bhOPK>w M
h`CP 01. I'm Not Crying. You're Not Crying, Are You?
ZCm1+Y$ 02. Bad News
C"w,('~@kW 03. Cal Solomon Blues
Zj qA30! 04. Wiletta
Hu[]h] 05. Talk About
Oqpp=7 06. Saintly Rows (Oh Oh)
3&es]1b 07. Flowers For My Brain
KiQ(XNx 08. Now It's Over
?^|QiuU:n 09. Parallel Lines
n
]w7Zj 10. If Not For My Glasses
EYG"49
c 11. Try
\M9h&I\7 12. I Know