本页主题: Tom Jones : 24 Hours[Pop][188Kbps avg][68M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Tom Jones : 24 Hours[Pop][188Kbps avg][68M]

0
)]Ti>RO7  
sQ1jrkm  
专辑名称:24 Hours y?z\L   
歌手姓名:Tom Jones 5 nLDj:C~  
唱片公司:Parlophone F=wRkU  
发行日期:2008年11月25日 IB$7`7  
专辑流派:Pop 2C "=!'  
推荐指数:4星 pB01J<@m  
oyeG$ mpg  
专辑介绍: bY&YSlO  
^ CX,nj_(  
Tom Jones makes his return this November, with new album '24 Hours'. "mG!L$  
-KA4Inn]5  
Mainly produced by Future Cut - who has worked with Lily Allen, Dizzee Rascal and Sugababes - the thirteen songs see the Welsh crooner getting more personal. *IVD/9/  
ua!D-0  
"It's all very well just singing songs, but for this record I really wanted to get properly personal," says Jones. k0=|10bi  
ap{{(y&R  
"I've been getting reflective recently, looking over my journey through life, and I wanted to get that down on song."  bsD'\  
0n7HkDo  
"This time I wanted to make something that was all about me, my stories, my life. In other words, you listen to this album and you get the real me." =7H.F:BBG  
fCs\Q  
Tom Jones releases '24 Hours' on November 17th - a week after the first single 'If He Should Ever Leave You'. R|6R I}  
]Oig ..LJ  
曲目列表: Qdh"X^^  
M55e=  
1. I'm Alive /{49I,  
2. If He Should Ever Leave You *yL|}  
3. We Got Love t=AE7  
4. Feels Like Music (0O`A~M3  
5. Give A Little Love p]X!g  
6. The Road )^V5*#69D  
7. In Style And Rhythm w}]3jc84  
8. Sugar Daddy "E4i >g  
9. Seasons @$K![]oD  
10. Never h7Shl<f  
11. The Hitter Cf WK6>  
12. Seen That Face "!w [U{  
13. 24 Hours
附件: tom jones-24 hours-(advance).torrent (19 K) 下载次数:2 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-03 04:18 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载