檔案大小︰1.44GB
viJP6fh 檔案格式︰MP4
l
h6N3d 歌曲︰
nFWiS~(#sW Volume 1
D]5j?X' 1. Prologue
<8YvsJ 2. We've only just begun
HK
Ir? 3. Those good old dreams
owI:Qs_/4 4. Superstar
m(
^N8k1K; 5. Rainy days and Mondays
JAI.NKB3 6. All you get from love is a love song
AT1{D!b 7. Top of the world
UO!} 0' 8. Ticket to ride
5zkj;?s 9. Only yesterday
5J1a8RBR 10. Calling occupants of interplanetary craft
mV)t 11. Beechwood 4-5789
5,V*aP 12. Touch me when we're dancing
B., BP 13. I need to be in love
e"XolM0IM 14. Hurting each other
6d2eWS 15. Please Mr. Postman
J$sp6g>K 16. There's a kind of hush
D/%v/mpj$ 17. Close to you
BI<9xl]a 18. Epilogue
!8W0XUqh+ )hoVB Volume 2
TlX:05/V8 1. Introduction
A=e1uBGA 2. Top of the World
v4uQ0~k~X 3. Superstar
@KLX,1K 4. We've only just begun
Dvl\o; 5. Only yesterday
"SWL@}8vx 6. For all we know
US9@/V*2 7. Rainy days and Monday
xt`a":lr u 8. Sweet sweet smile
ymqn1ja1 9. Hurting each other
}v_|N"@ 10. When I fall in love
Dsv2p~ 11. Jambalaya
$`0,N_C<} 12. Close to you
16.?45 13. Yesterday once more
AAB_Ytf 14. There's a kind of hush
P(C5@x(Z 15. I won't last day without you
']OT7)_ 16. I need to be in love
6bf!v 17. love is surrender
6D{70onY+ 18. Good bye to love
X2Q35.AB 19. Reason to love
OsYZa`$, 20. Please Mr. Postman
Ou
f \%E< 21. Ticket to ride
xz+;1JAL3 RYl\Q,# Ms+SJ5Lg
dLR[<@E cBCC/n
sLK$H|%>m ZA'0q
J*^ i=y Scmew
$5Rx>$~+d ,V;HMF.
3i9~'j;F3 *nV"X0&
!H6X%hlk aTBFF
*mW 2vJ/B "#w%sG^_
8<=sUO Y6(=cm
Iq
0ew ,MG`}*N}
EIPX q as[! 9tB]
a TPq1u
'c3'eJ0 