引用第3楼刘纹虎于2007-04-24 03:57 AM发表的: >-w=7,?'?z 因本人不懂英文,授权幸福代为联系
引用第7楼爱爱粤语于2007-04-25 09:21 AM发表的: m'x;,xfY&F U really think so。。。Hahahahaha。。。
引用第7楼爱爱粤语于2007-04-25 20:21发表的: ;xYNX U really think so。。。Hahahahaha。。。
引用第9楼colinkfo于2007-04-25 04:07 PM发表的: U4m9e|/H;z [A}rbD K 0 TfS=scT xe7O/',pa= I may not right, but it 's not funny too... ?)bS['^1) F+ E|r6'i .......
引用第11楼colinkfo于26-04-2007 03:16 PM发表的: bc*CP0t| In the past few days, I thinking to be a VIP because to have some special treatments (like downloading files from ftp). !l#n.Fx&3 (&-!l2 But now, I decided to join as a VIP is because of Ms. 幸福. She is really showing her sincerity towards all my posted question. Can tell that 幸福 is trying very best to help a 新手 like me. J I[9c,N j<_)Y(x> So, whether there are any benefits given to a VIP is no more my concerns now. Most important is to support canton8.com (especially Ms. 幸福). @hIHvLpRB .......
引用第12楼幸福瞬間于27-04-2007 03:32 AM发表的: Xj Rk1~ Thank u so much for all ur support colinkfo~ Vx<`6uv <?&Y_ We will do our best to give u the best support as we could provide u in the forum~! J_|LGrt}) Hope that everyone will enjoy & have fun here with us in GDBT~!!
引用第13楼vincentco于2007-04-27 10:25发表的: >[Wjzg ,<* I5: h=0a9vIXF BvsS rse 为了大家能明白帖子内容,这是本人特此翻译11楼帖子的内容为中文! ol*,&C:{ ROmmak(y8 .......
引用第16楼colinkfo于27-04-2007 03:56 PM发表的: -Q n-w 3~& ]bY|>q ~bZ$ d{o^ dEJqgp}\p 谢 谢 你, vincentco. 很 好 的 很 完 整 的 翻译. E{orezP . ^wpfS .......
引用第17楼vincentco于2007-04-27 16:23发表的: G&*P*f1S d"FB+$ n#">k%bD =dAAb\: hello colinkfo,你好!其实我也是打中文很慢的人,而且我和你一样不会粤语输入法,也和你一样是外国华人,更也是和你一样曾经接受过“幸福瞬间”小姐的细心指导,因为我也是和你一样是新人。 Q5ASN"_ ?,pwYT0g .......