本页主题: Dear And The Headlights : Drunk Like Bible Times[Rock][190kbps Avg][62M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Dear And The Headlights : Drunk Like Bible Times[Rock][190kbps Avg][62M]

0
p~<d8n4UH  
>'{'v[qR[G  
专辑名称:Drunk Like Bible Times QqB9I-_  
歌手姓名:Dear And The Headlights !@f!4n.e|I  
唱片公司:Equal Vision Records +Y440Tz  
发行日期:2008年9月30日 DP &*P/  
专辑流派:Rock 3Ebkq[/*%  
推荐指数:★★★★ QjFE  
.10$n*  
专辑介绍: 6hf6Z 3  
TE@bV9a  
Drunk Like Bible Times is the second studio album by Arizona-based indie rock band Dear and the Headlights. It will be released on September 30, 2008 through independent record label Equal Vision Records. ds'7zxy/  
]/=RABi  
In an interview about the album, lead singer Ian Metzger said he was inspired by an Allen Ginsberg Poem when he wrote the song "Carl Solomon Blues." F06o-xH=  
+F8{4^w1  
曲目列表: zC2:c"E I  
6m:$mhA5  
01. I'm Not Crying. You're Not Crying, Are You? G"<#tif9K  
02. Bad News 7?Wte&C];p  
03. Cal Solomon Blues A(FnU:  
04. Wiletta T8o](:B~  
05. Talk About m)Plv+R}  
06. Saintly Rows (Oh Oh) fqgp{(`@>  
07. Flowers For My Brain 0caZ_-zU  
08. Now It's Over 1rm\u%  
09. Parallel Lines =tOB fRM  
10. If Not For My Glasses FiUQ2w4  
11. Try f% pT-#  
12. I Know
顶端 Posted: 2008-10-10 15:29 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.037447(s) query 5, Time now is:09-30 09:02, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.comCorporation