檔案大小︰2.06GB
f)fw87UPc 檔案格式︰MP4
yr DYw T 長度︰02:51:38
m$j;FKz+| 語言︰英語
z{_Vn(Kg 字幕︰繁體中文
TuR?r`P% 歌曲︰
Y&%0 eI! 1. Twist And Shout
UYLI>XSd 2. Whole Lotta Shakin Going On
:jCaDhK 3. Dancing In The Street
JG$J,!.\ 4. That's Why (I Love You So)
vIv3rN=5vB 5. Keep The Ball Rollin'
*38\&"s4_ 6. Do The Freddie
;\0RXirk 7. Dance To The Music
IKj1{nZvDc 8. She Loves You
`2+52q<FO 9. Wedding Bell Blues
(S{c*"}2 10. To Sir With Love
W u{nC 11. Worst That Could Happen
'v5gg2 12. Night
mSp7H! 13. Tears On My Pillow / Hurt So Bad
?NeB_<dLa` 14. It's The Same Old Song / Something About You / Sugar Pie
{[# 15. I Got You Babe
4H'&5 16. I'm Henry The VIII, I Am
%^A++Z$` 17. Let's Hang On
qa#F}aGd 18. Do You Believe In Magic
^DJU99
19. It's Not Unusual
'S>Jps@ 20. I'm A Fool
_JB3+0@ 21. Along Comes Mary
xrd^vE 22. My World Is Empty Without You
~)(Dm+vZ 23. Love Is A Hurtin Thing
[X\2U4 24. Don't Bring Me Down
,\"gN5[$( 25. Monday, Monday
I#%-A 26. Paint It, Black
*GnO&&m'B 27. Baby I Need Your Loving
>@W#@W*I@ 28. The Happening
Ue%5
:Sdr 29. Never My Love
oZw#Nd 30. Creeque Alley
U{m:{'np(H 31. Ruby Tuesday
(.)s = 32. Dedicated To The One I Love
8=VX` X 33. Hurt So Bad
m#P&Yd4T 34. They Long To Be Close To You
)`0 j\ 35. Yesterday
=25"qJr 36. From Me To You
S d -+a 37. Love Me Tender
w=5qth7 38. I Want To Hold Your Hand
g
Q^]/X 39. I Get Around
=@ RVLml 40. Monday Monday / California Dreamin
6UTdy1Qq> 41. Big Girls Don't Cry
zc5_;!t 42. Downtown
1Zzw|@#>o 43. Crimson And Clover
X[}%iEWzT 44. Lady Willpower
r
6<}S( 45. Mony Mony
\v_(
* 46. Time Has Come Today
-tJ*F!w6U 47. Do It Again
su$juI{ 48. Like To Get To Know You
w0SgF/"@ 49. Delilah
6OUjc irS62Xe [0e
mOS
75ob1h" (w fZ!
=X B)sC% Qw+">
J.(_c'
r ,GlK_-6>
-W,b*U ~heF0C
_
Zx{'S3W z~al
h?H
Bc@e;k@i R
_%pR_\
1d6pQ9 N |ouk;r24V
h9mR+ng*oD .N 2Yxty8>
nE
YJ?_55 bC|~N0b
<
Lt$qV-# "lt[
)3* PE>_;k-@k http://pan.baidu.com/s/1o7WhHkY[ 此帖被eee55555在2016-05-22 11:52重新编辑 ]