本页主题: Melpo Mene : Bring The Lions Out[Indie][182kbps avg][60M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Melpo Mene : Bring The Lions Out[Indie][182kbps avg][60M]

0
 ?<T=g  
}Syd*%BR[  
专辑名称:Bring The Lions Out  n}- _fx  
歌手姓名:Melpo Mene 2qQ;U?:q  
唱片公司:Imperial lBa` nG  
发行日期:2008年9月16日 #. 71O#!  
专辑流派:indie cc8Q}   
推荐指数:4星 +N'&6z0Wf  
4P"XT  
专辑介绍: 5" (FilM  
Z>l<.T"t'  
Bring The Lions Out is the second album from Melpo Mene. The album includes the track I Adore You that .&`apQD}  
was currently featured in the commercial for Volvo in the US. u \<APn  
eNO[ikm  
 z:   
曲目列表: )."dqq^ q  
27}7 n  
01 Hit The Boy Qc=-M'9  
02 Society sZ7~AJ  
03 Babes And Darlings N 1.fV-  
04 I Adore You I $4>_D  
05 The Sun 1Dhu 5ht  
06 Eager To Find It Y\+LBbB8  
07 Kling Klack Clock 8TK*VOf`  
08 Snakes And Lions Oi]B%Uxy=  
09 We Were Kids M*C1QQf\N  
10 Jedi g/\cN(X  
11 Under The Moon r. (}  
12 Dead On Arrival
附件: melpo mene-bring the lions out.torrent (17 K) 下载次数:2 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-03 04:10 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载



Total 0.036458(s) query 5, Time now is:10-09 18:56, Gzip enabled 粤ICP备06028238号
Powered by v6.3.2Certificate Code © 2003-08 PHPWind.com Corporation