檔案大小︰1.44GB
f j:q>}V 檔案格式︰MP4
c_ Dg0 歌曲︰
kW4B
@Zh Volume 1
uWjSqyb: 1. Prologue
+LhV4@zC 2. We've only just begun
W20H4!G 3. Those good old dreams
oksAQnQe 4. Superstar
\C &V)/ 5. Rainy days and Mondays
H-C$Jy)f" 6. All you get from love is a love song
x"83[0ib 7. Top of the world
HE{JiAf 8. Ticket to ride
A3s-C+@X 9. Only yesterday
HS@ EV iht 10. Calling occupants of interplanetary craft
Qk[
YF 11. Beechwood 4-5789
08MY=PC~R 12. Touch me when we're dancing
OZC
yg/K 13. I need to be in love
Mdh]qKw
14. Hurting each other
;&'r yYrex 15. Please Mr. Postman
.FV^hrJxI; 16. There's a kind of hush
4LW~ 17. Close to you
b I`JG:^b 18. Epilogue
0
/9 C=v |3 I
ug Volume 2
[4aw*M1z}. 1. Introduction
@4MQ021( 2. Top of the World
ooBB
g@ 3. Superstar
S^D7} 4. We've only just begun
X{Hh^H 5. Only yesterday
Crg'AB? 6. For all we know
_H@ATut 7. Rainy days and Monday
Z<^!N) 8. Sweet sweet smile
>`SeX: 9. Hurting each other
q<!-Anc 10. When I fall in love
J|DZi2o 11. Jambalaya
-W<1BJE 12. Close to you
S4[#[w`= 13. Yesterday once more
_ZFEo< `' 14. There's a kind of hush
_MLf58 15. I won't last day without you
"om7 :d 16. I need to be in love
3)6- S 17. love is surrender
FMI1[|:; 18. Good bye to love
lw[c+F7 19. Reason to love
s.Bb@Jq 20. Please Mr. Postman
>:> W= 21. Ticket to ride
FKz5,PeL wT6zeEV~* pr7lm5
#vxq|$e m%apGp'=1
LX oJw$C x.wDA3ys
7`&ISRU4 l
v hJ
3\Q 9>> /e?0Iv"
8>
M<n'ZDK`W {srxc4R`
\`xlD&F@U jVQ89vf
~
w4Df?)Z *|Er;Thw
^bfZd xk%
62W
Z%:>nDZV xlu4
0V(}Zj> "O<ETHd0
~"#HHaBO# S#y[_C?H 