9k =-8@G9 WLGx=
; 专辑名称:OK Now
V_jVVy30Ji 歌手姓名:Jon McLaughlin
aCzdYv\} & 唱片公司:Island
1><\3+8 发行日期:2008年10月7日
j(/B
f m 专辑流派:Pop
!PUbaF-.6 推荐指数:★★★★
B$qmXA)ze iA*Z4FKkT 专辑介绍:
32jOs|<\ 9], ;i7c OK Now is the upcoming second full-length studio album by American singer-songwriter Jon McLaughlin. The album is currently slated for a October 7, 2008 release in the United States. OK Now was preceded by the electropop-influenced first single, "Beating My Heart", in July 2008. Being released digitally in June 2008, the single charted in August 2008, currently peaking at number 23 on Billboard's Hot Adult Top 40 Tracks.
0-cqux2U '8`{u[: 曲目列表:
I$0J
Ay i$[wgvJIV
01. Beating My Heart
W Da;wt 02. Four Years
+4^XFPq~ 03. You Can Never Go Back
/!ZeMY:x 04. Things That You Say
6dTq&GZ\ 05. The Middle
dq~p]h~,H 06. You Are the One I Love
L(Q v78F 07. Always on My Mind
r4caI
V 08. Dance Your Life Away
Y W_E,A>h 09. Why I'm Talking to You
<$Q\vCR 10. Throw My Love Around
v<bq1QG 11. We All Need Saving