"g1)f"pL "vOwd.(?N 专辑名称:Drunk Like Bible Times
tNbN7yI 歌手姓名:Dear And The Headlights
FY#C.mL 唱片公司:Equal Vision Records
5yP\I+Fm 发行日期:2008年9月30日
JsODzw 专辑流派:Rock
^zQ/mo,Z 推荐指数:★★★★
`Tv[DIVW c}2jmwq
专辑介绍:
fTK3,s1= ?`PvL!' Drunk Like Bible Times is the second studio album by Arizona-based indie rock band Dear and the Headlights. It will be released on September 30, 2008 through independent record label Equal Vision Records.
Zcx`SC-0 e]zBf;9J In an interview about the album, lead singer Ian Metzger said he was inspired by an Allen Ginsberg Poem when he wrote the song "Carl Solomon Blues."
C$XU%5qi PamO8^!G 曲目列表:
Pu" P
9 9-fLz?
J 01. I'm Not Crying. You're Not Crying, Are You?
{+Rog/;S' 02. Bad News
V<T9&8l+: 03. Cal Solomon Blues
ddJe=PUb 04. Wiletta
X:nN0p # 05. Talk About
"W955?4m 06. Saintly Rows (Oh Oh)
;'#8tGv= 07. Flowers For My Brain
woGAf)vV# 08. Now It's Over
0"28' 09. Parallel Lines
9
a!$z!. 10. If Not For My Glasses
x"~8*V'0 11. Try
',JinE95 12. I Know