本页主题: Duke Special : I Never Thought This Day Would Come[Indie][188Kbps avg][58M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Duke Special : I Never Thought This Day Would Come[Indie][188Kbps avg][58M]

0
$D %[}[2  
l2.L h<G  
专辑名称:I Never Thought This Day Would Come vR*TW   
歌手姓名:Duke Special K}KgCJ3  
唱片公司:Universal WU:r:m+ >  
发行日期:2008年10月17日 FV];od&c  
专辑流派:Indie Fx]}<IudA^  
推荐指数:4星 97L|IZ s)  
;Q{~jT  
专辑介绍: >P_/a,O8  
MzP q(`W  
From Illinois to Culleybacky, Co Antrim, Duke Special (aka )^q7s&p/  
Peter Wilson) has fashioned a follow-up to his multi-platinum iQ7S*s+l5O  
selling Songs from the Deep Forest . []#>r k~  
9%  wVE]  
I Never Thought . . . resonates with equal amounts of musical xJemc3]2  
cajoling and lyrical honesty. The mood throughout is rather z<h?WsL  
more sombre. Just check out the song titles ( Mockingbird Wish POl_chq  
Me Luck , Those Proverbs We Made in the Winter Must End , Why *F)+- BB  
Does Anybody Love? , By the Skin of My Teeth , Nothing Comes 6{8dv9tK  
Easy , Nothin' You Can Do Can Bring Me Around ). Still, the kE` V@F  
music is several steps above even Special's fastidious _O w]kP='  
methods. Xpp%j  
x |0@T?  
Not even the ska-driven jauntiness of Digging an Early Grave UL <*z!y  
can take away from the overall sense of morbidity and g*a|QBj%  
foreboding that, curiously, never threatens to spoil the aH(B}wh{  
listening pleasure. This could be because Wilson has, over the BH+@!H3 hf  
course of three albums, engineered the knack of mixing =bDy :yY}  
dispiriting topics with a surefooted musical approach that :^92B?q  
never undermines the content. ~4{|  
J3P )oM[  
Some people don't get Duke Special. They are put off by his :^H#i:4  
appearance, which resembles a blend of Catweazle, a Grafton t.YY?5 l  
Street busker and the child catcher from Chitty Chitty Bang 6'YsSde".  
Bang . They're also confused by his music, which owes as much CUG3C  
to burlesque and music hall as it does to pop. Those put off XzV:q!e-  
by such superficialities miss the most important aspect of hJsYKd8g  
Wilson's shtick: his forensic attention to detail. $lYy`OuC  
i=mk#.j~  
So forget the gender-skewing dreadlocks and eyeliner. Here is zv>3Tc0R  
a guy who matches the lost art of the popular song with the ytkV"^1^  
found sound of swirling pop/rock and symphony orchestras. With F\ lnG  
a bit of Bridie Gallagher thrown in for good Irish measure I(2qXOG  
(that'll be the title track, then). R_ |Sg  
`$hna{e^n  
曲目列表: C[0*>W8o  
X_tc \}I]  
1. Mockingbird Wish Me Luck p A|Z%aL  
2. Sweet, Sweet Kisses 9]E;en NQ  
3. Those Proverbs We Made In The Winter Must End J/ ! Mt  
4. Diggin' An Early Grave n>|7 k3  
5. I Never Thought This Day Would Come (And Now It Won't Go Away) O wJZ?j& )  
6. Why Does Anybody Love g~#HiBgWq[  
7. Flesh And Blood Dance .PHz   
8. I Don't Feel It &y~EEh|  
9. Let Me Go (Please, Please, Please!) O5;$cP:  
10. By The Skin Of My Teeth ?jDdF  
11. Nothing Comes Easy Z[&7N Jo(  
12. Nothin' You Could Do Can Bring Me Round
顶端 Posted: 2008-10-21 04:03 | [楼 主]
workwork
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 

thank for your sharing ar....
顶端 Posted: 2008-10-21 13:57 | 1 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载