g
mWwlkf9 ?9?A)?O<j~ 专辑名称:OK Now
?(zCv9Pg 歌手姓名:Jon McLaughlin
f>xi (0 唱片公司:Island
R68:=E
4 发行日期:2008年10月7日
@}PXBU 专辑流派:Pop
Y(aUB$" 推荐指数:★★★★
ho6hjhS|u L1+s0g> 专辑介绍:
->OVNmCB`+ rS!@AgPLE OK Now is the upcoming second full-length studio album by American singer-songwriter Jon McLaughlin. The album is currently slated for a October 7, 2008 release in the United States. OK Now was preceded by the electropop-influenced first single, "Beating My Heart", in July 2008. Being released digitally in June 2008, the single charted in August 2008, currently peaking at number 23 on Billboard's Hot Adult Top 40 Tracks.
^uG^>Om* I
YtiX 曲目列表:
IS!OO< ?+yM3As9_V 01. Beating My Heart
-
7T`/6 02. Four Years
Eq
tL&UHe 03. You Can Never Go Back
7q;`~tbC 04. Things That You Say
/W*Z. 05. The Middle
c'3N;sZ*B 06. You Are the One I Love
zdU46|!u 07. Always on My Mind
pZ\7!rON 08. Dance Your Life Away
rq!*unJ 09. Why I'm Talking to You
#z%D d{E 10. Throw My Love Around
TvDC4tm-: 11. We All Need Saving