MBw-*K'?zB n ~,tQV 专辑名称:Keeps Gettin Better (a decade of hits)
T3N"CUk 歌手姓名:Christina Aguilera
#NN ewzC<* 唱片公司:N/A
{]kaJ{U> 发行日期:2008年xx月xx日
OgCy4_a[f 专辑流派:Pop
H&4~Uo.5 专辑语言:英语
[}2Z/
文件内容:mp3 vbr 90 MB
#E$X,[ZFo C#Bz>2;# 9$1)k;ChP/ Target has announced plans to partner with 5-time Grammy Award winner Christina Aguilera as the exclusive retailer of Christina Aguilera’s Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits, a collection of the singer’s most memorable songs. Track listing: Genie in a Bottle; What a Girl Wants; I Turn to You; Come on Over (All I Want is You); Dirrty; Fighter; Beautiful; Ain’t No Other Man; Candyman; Hurt; Genie 2.0; Keeps Gettin’ Better; Dynamite; You are What You are (Beautiful)
i
L]'y\?lv e8P-k3a"5: Dg>^A 01.Genie in a Bottle [03:38]
_.V?A* 02.What a Girl Wants [03:35]
[xZU!= 03.I Turn to You [04:36]
mD58T2Z 04.Come On Over (All I Want Is You) [03:25]
ZcE_f>KV 05.Nobody Wants to Be Lonely (feat. Ricky Martin) [04:12]
Q<(YP.k 06.Lady Marmelade [04:26]
'LE"#2Hu 07.Dirrty [04:46]
Iah[j,]r 08.Fighter [04:09]
W"q@Qa`Bm 09.Beautiful [04:01]
Nw_@A8-r 10.Ain抰 No Other Man [03:49]
J([s5:.[ 11.Candyman [03:15]
c=O,;lWFqm 12.Hurt [04:04]
XXZaKgsq 13.Genie 2.0 [04:15]
.="bzgC3A 14.Keeps Gettin?Better [03:03]
wK_]/Q-L 15.Dynamite [03:09]
fxcc<h4 16.You Are What You Are (Beautiful) [04:44]