本页主题: Christina Aguilera : Keeps Gettin Better (a decade of hits) [Pop] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Christina Aguilera : Keeps Gettin Better (a decade of hits) [Pop]

0
{55f{5y3 c  
2UIZ<#|D>s  
专辑名称:Keeps Gettin Better (a decade of hits) DyCkz"1S  
歌手姓名:Christina Aguilera ?zf 3AZ9  
唱片公司:N/A BSL+Gjj~}  
发行日期:2008年xx月xx日 a)L|kux;l  
专辑流派:Pop +-T|ov<  
专辑语言:英语 L F&!od9[  
文件内容:mp3 vbr 90 MB OdO n wY  
MEM(uBYKOb  
m.<or?l'y>  
Target has announced plans to partner with 5-time Grammy Award winner Christina Aguilera as the exclusive retailer of Christina Aguilera’s Keeps Gettin' Better - A Decade of Hits, a collection of the singer’s most memorable songs. Track listing: Genie in a Bottle; What a Girl Wants; I Turn to You; Come on Over (All I Want is You); Dirrty; Fighter; Beautiful; Ain’t No Other Man; Candyman; Hurt; Genie 2.0; Keeps Gettin’ Better; Dynamite; You are What You are (Beautiful) "$P/ek  
b|*+!v:I>T  
.Wr7*J[V.  
01.Genie in a Bottle [03:38] Z [l+{  
02.What a Girl Wants [03:35] >;F}>_i  
03.I Turn to You [04:36] s&+`>  
04.Come On Over (All I Want Is You) [03:25] LN5BU,4=  
05.Nobody Wants to Be Lonely (feat. Ricky Martin) [04:12] g/WDAO?d  
06.Lady Marmelade [04:26] }}u`*&,g  
07.Dirrty [04:46] m:Rm(ga9  
08.Fighter [04:09] Wb#<ctM>  
09.Beautiful [04:01] O2yD{i#l*#  
10.Ain抰 No Other Man [03:49] :7X{s4AU6  
11.Candyman [03:15] lqgR4  !  
12.Hurt [04:04] Hw toa,  
13.Genie 2.0 [04:15] ~|"uuA1/#O  
14.Keeps Gettin?Better [03:03] g;OR {  
15.Dynamite [03:09] 5d)\Z0s  
16.You Are What You Are (Beautiful) [04:44]
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-06 18:49 | [楼 主]
ivanliang
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 

顶端 Posted: 2008-11-08 14:52 | 1 楼
freakyboy
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 

全部佢嘅經典之作 ..
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-11 12:40 | 2 楼
workwork
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

 

thank you for your sharing, !!!
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-25 10:26 | 3 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载