本页主题: Melpo Mene : Bring The Lions Out[Indie][182kbps avg][60M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

petersonruan
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[1206]

 Melpo Mene : Bring The Lions Out[Indie][182kbps avg][60M]

0
<U8w#dc  
mQ9shdvt-  
专辑名称:Bring The Lions Out uo(LZUjPbN  
歌手姓名:Melpo Mene \jZ)r>US"  
唱片公司:Imperial ]@~%i=. 7  
发行日期:2008年9月16日 d%K{JkD-  
专辑流派:indie ca5;Z@t$S  
推荐指数:4星 x:h)\ %Dg<  
c2L\m*^o  
专辑介绍: !#W3Q  
FF0~i +5  
Bring The Lions Out is the second album from Melpo Mene. The album includes the track I Adore You that U l3xeu  
was currently featured in the commercial for Volvo in the US. 8L]Cc!~  
:B\ $7+$v  
Sggl*V/q  
曲目列表:  ?$y/b}8  
r]]:/pw?t  
01 Hit The Boy BK wo2=m~  
02 Society Mb45UG#2  
03 Babes And Darlings ZE1${QFkG  
04 I Adore You B>sQcZ:  
05 The Sun hjhZ":I.  
06 Eager To Find It t_Rj1U  
07 Kling Klack Clock GkI{7GD:z  
08 Snakes And Lions s3'kzwX  
09 We Were Kids p*Yx1er1  
10 Jedi 4n1 g@A=y  
11 Under The Moon L\!Oj5  
12 Dead On Arrival
附件: melpo mene-bring the lions out.torrent (17 K) 下载次数:2 [种子详情]
顶端 Posted: 2008-11-03 04:10 | [楼 主]
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载